Saturday, January 28, 2006

State of the Blog Address


The State of the Blog has been strong. However, this week numbers started falling, as you can see by the graph above. I’m very concerned with the way these numbers are trending.

What gives? What do you (the fans) want? I’ve freshened up the look, added more links, kwackers the pet duck at the bottom, count down clock, posting videos, word of the day, odd facts, posting from the road via my phone, and I post everyday!!!

We have to get control of this. Sure we had great numbers in the forth quarter of 05, despite the holidays.. Now we should be rock’n. On Thursday, we only had 45 page loads!!! 45!!! That’s Busch League!! And that was an awesome post day... The “She-inal”? That’s big time news.. I know you people.. and no one had anything better to do on Thursday than to check my blog..

I’ll be watching this next week and lets see some improvement..

1 comment:

Dan said...

Seemed to be going well when you stuck to your original mission statement. All down hill since the "Get to Know your Local Legends." Do you look at the results of your poll?

Also, stick to Engrish...My wife was the one who figured out xie xie...I always thought it was spelled shi shi.