Thursday, January 19, 2006

Rochester Krispy Krème Closes Today

Well, the ripple effect of me eating healthier is still making waves. Today the local (not low calorie) Krispy Krème will close after almost being open for two years.

I think it’s no kwinky-dink that this franchise was built 2 blocks from my home and I’m sure when they where doing demographic studies of Rochester neighborhoods I skewed those numbers.

Unfortunately for KK, I went on a diet as they broke ground for the store. Boy, Fat Rich really could have gotten his eat on with some of those tasty glazed treats.

Sorry Rochester, no one could have predicted the aftermath of lighter, heather Rich…

2 comments:

rudi said...

Hey Rich, fat Rudi needs to lose about 20-30lbs. So far I'm not starting out 06 so great. Got any suggestions? Nothing too radicle though, like the diet you went on!

Anonymous said...

Mom has lost 10 lbs. Rudi and she works for a Wendy's competitor, McDonalds'. Talk about a bummer I get my food FREE.