Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bizarre fact #4288:

Did you know...Mothers were originally named mama or mommy (in many languages) because they have mammary glands.

Jon, it looks like this guy may have a patent pending on the “mannary glands,”…

Reading this my blog you may have noticed from time to time that I refer to the acronym SaHD (Stay at Home Dad). I primarily do it to give my friend Jon a bunch of crap.

See, Jon’s wife Beth, and Amy where classmates at MSU CHM. So, Jon and I have joked back and forth about retiring and being SaHD’s when our wives get jobs.

Anyway, Beth and Jon had a beautiful baby girl last summer named Libby. So, since Amy and I haven’t been so bold and they have. I like to poke fun at Jon. You know me... Take this post referencing mannary glands for example. Oh ya, don’t forget the pictures and hyperlinks…

Enjoy!

No comments: