Sunday, January 15, 2006

Movie Review

I took one for the team last night. Our friends, Pete & Sara, wanted to go see the movie Brokeback Mountain (well Sara did). Yep, it's really about two gay cowboys…..
Apparently, the two Mennonite couples that where sitting next to me had not listened to the reviews and/or watched the trailer for the movie, so they where a little offended and left the movie about halfway through.

To be honest, it was a pretty good movie. Good story line, acting, and cinematography. I’m just not ready for man on man love in my westerns….. I’ll take Clint Eastwood peeling of 9 shots out of his 6 shooter for now…

It’s definitely a statement movie by Hollywood. Here’s Yahoo’s Review of the movie..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Needless to say, we sat boy-girl-boy-girl in the theater so nobody would get the wrong idea about me and Rich. N.H. was too insecure in himself to come... (or his wife wouldn't let him - is that the same thing?)

Peter