Sunday, February 26, 2006

Congratulations Jaylene & Pete

Congratulations to Jaylene and Pete. They had a quaint ceremony followed by a beautiful dinner cruise of the bay.

And its official, Pete is now Pete-lene…. Of course, Pete will stay with the traditional spelling for everyday use but he’s hyphenated it just to set the record strait..

During the booze cruise, I mean dinner cruise.. I took the liberty of “borrowing” Uncle Ed’s snappy jacket. I did have to take it off right away because it was driving the broads crazy. And you really don’t want to cross Ed, especially when your so far from land….

After the cruise we all met at a local watering hole where
Todd gave a little speech. I don’t know what he said but he did it in (Vitittio) style.

Also, this blog was made possible by the FREE Wi-Fi at the Country Inn & Suites....

And, I also got free Wi-Fi at RST and PNS...

No comments: