Wednesday, December 21, 2005

This is a Fully Operational Blog

After to talking to a fan today. I realized that some of you are not using the full power of the blog.

• Click on the underlined or colored words, they’re links. A lot of work goes into those. It’s the best part.
• Look at the right hand column. Lots of good stuff. (Links, Weather, Web Counter..)
• Comments.. You can comment on something.. It’s always good to see feed back.
• Polls. Vote baby..

But really, thanks for looking at my blog. I get about 100 hits a day and I‘ve also gotten several positive comments.

If you looking for a good time, Click HERE!! See EZ…

2 comments:

Rich said...

it would be nice if the Kurts' would stop voting that my blog stinks...

jon, SaHD life too busy? or just nothing going on in menfist?

Unknown said...

Rich - be honest - was it Jon who didn't understand how the whole "link" thing works? Even after Jon called me to tell me to vote that your blog stinks, I've give your blog a "Cool" rating.