Sunday, April 16, 2006

Story Problem

My life lately has been a little hectic. My mom joined my dad as a registered guest at the WFMC. She had a 14 cm (size of a grapefruit) benign tumor removed from her abdomen on Friday morning and it looks like she will be able to come home (to my house) on Monday.

That evening I was part of a story problem I would rather put behind me…

2 guys walk to a restaurant for dinner without wives or girlfriends. They get a table outside in the garden area. There they meet 3 more guys on their way to a
bar that sits above the restaurant they are dinning at. The 2 guys eating dinner along
agree to join the 3 guy upstairs for drink after dinner. When dinner is over the
2 guys join the 3 guys at a booth in the bar…

How many of the 5 guys should feel dirty about the very metro-sexual evening?


Friday was a beautiful day, one of the first real sunny and warm days in Rochester. After everything settled down with my folks, my friend Nick and I walked down town to grab a bite to eat at City CafĂ© one of the only restaurants with outdoor setting. That’s the 2 guys at dinner part…. But it was a really nice evening and it was just what I needed to wind down after a pretty dicey day..

No comments: