Sunday, April 02, 2006

Nite Life in Rochester

Rochester is a very nice town but it doesn’t have great hours or operation. Everyone and their brother goes out to eat between 6-8 pm and that usually makes the wait every where about an hour. If you want to do anything else, like catch a movie. You will either need to eat at 5 pm or after 9 pm. In Rochester after 9 pm can be nearly impossible.. (this would be an opportunity local business owners!!!)

Last night Amy and I caught a movie and then went out for a bite. Seeing that it was about 10 pm when the movie got out our options where limited. Lucky for us Newt’s was open. It’s a nice quite bar with excellent food. Amy and I split the Todd Burger. The burger has american cheese, bacon and two fried eggs on it… ummmmmie.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Nice Post...Next time I'm in Rochester, I will have to eat at Newt's. Hoping I don't have to vist Rochester soon.

BTW, how is your Dad doing? All the Kurt's are praying for him.