Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thank you

Dear family and friends. I know my blog is typically a source of entertainment and to let you know what exciting or lame things Amy and I are doing.

Recently my dad has become ill. He’s has been in the hospital here in Rochester since Monday and is currently being treated for an infection. Things are proceeding well. The doctors have identified the type of bacteria that is causing the infection and are now able to focus on getting him well again.

At this time we are not sure of the cause of the infection. The doctors can only speculate but as my dad gets stronger they will be able to be more aggressive in the investigation of the source.

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and positive comments. My dad is a pretty humble man and is very touched by all of your concern for him.

My mom has been very strong, as always, though this entire ordeal and has been there to support my dad 100%. She has done an incredible job of listening and communicating with the doctors to help. A lot of speculation gets thrown around but she taken it all in stride and continued to be positive. I’m very proud of her.

I will continue to update his progress as new information become available..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Continuing to pray for your dad this morning, E$. Mark 2:1-12 has a cool part where Jesus healed a guy because of the faith of his friends... We'll keep praying. God's huge.

Anonymous said...

I will add my personal thanks to you Dave and all of the friends of the family. Prayers do help that is for certain.