Saturday, March 11, 2006

RR in Rochester

Ahhh, just woke up from a nap. I slept though about 30 “VH1’s I Love Toys”. Pretty cool show. It’s so nice to be home this weekend.

100 Greatest Toys #'s 20-1
1. Hula Hoop
2. Barbie
3. LEGO
4. G.I. Joe
5. Mr. Potato
6. Monopoly
7. Star Wars Figure
8. Yo-Yo
9. Slinky
10. Wiffle Ball & Bat
11. Play Doh
12. Radio Flyer
13. Snoopy Sno Cone Machine (Traci had one as a little girl)
14. Bike
15. Match Box/Hot Wheels
16. Etch-A-Sketch
17. Rock'em Sock'em
18. Scrabble
19. Easy Bake Oven
20. ATARI

3 comments:

rudi said...

How many of those toys did you have? I count 14. I saw that marathon too, it was on all freakin' day.

Rich said...

17 out of 20, I didn’t have the Barbie, Snoopy Snow Cone Machine or the EZ Bake Oven. But, I always made sure I made friends with broads that did…

The sad thing is how many I still have or have purchased as an “adult”.

Anonymous said...

For "Operation" to be at #66 is a crime, it is Top Ten'er.