Saturday, March 18, 2006

1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty

The new slimmer Rich is a coffee drinker these days. I make it a little treat for myself. Since I have for gone on the bag of Oreo’s capped off by a ½ gallon of milk. Gee, why was I fat?

Anyway, I noticed when ordering coffee the coffee broad asks you if you want room for cream. I always decline, empty calories you know, but if you decline the coffee broad fills the cup to the tippy top. So, I started to say yes to the room for cream, but if you say yes t to the cream they always leave a ¼ of the cup empty.

I don’t get it…Have I missed a term or phrase that gives a black coffee drinker the correct amount of coffee?

So I have developed my own term.. I call it spill room..

Example:

Coffee Broad: Sir, would you like room for cream?

$E$: No thank you, but please give me a little spill room….

Coffee Broad: HEE HEE, that’s not only funny but a great expression. Not to mention you’re pretty hot. Would you consider fathering my children?

$E$: Thank you for the compliment, about my wit, charm and extremely good looks, but I’m married to a wonderful woman. Although, may be if you had a better job or where hotter I may have considered your proposition.

No comments: