Thursday, September 17, 2009

Recess!!!!

It's been a tuff summer on the Porsche time... Between Quincy and a broken accelerator foot... So lately after Q is down or is ready for some mommie time.... Amy lets me escape for a little recess time... Sadly with the days growing shorter its not as fun having the top down.. but its nice getting an hour to cruse down the road.... rocking out to hair-nation (sirius 23).........

And yes... I took the MPH off... I don't need to be getting any tickets in the mail.... :)

2 comments:

Hoekzema said...

Do they give tickets for going less than 45 mph on the highway in Minnesota? I thought that was just a Michigan thing...Oh, and if you ever want to go at least the speed limit on the highway (or even 5 over) you can borrow my car for the day.

Rich said...

would that be on white rice or wild rice?