Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Driver Seat



I guess being a Rock'n Roll star is not what it's all cracked up to be... Chris Nelson, on the right, lead singer of an AWESOME UP rock band, Driver, has fallen on the same tuff romantic times as Bret Michaels...

Ladies... Maybe you can find a way to kindle a little Rock of Love....

Here's his Bio: (or lyrics of the song that he calls life)


I have an A.A.S. in Accounting and work as an Administrative Assistant at a local college. My son is 15 and he is the light of my life and we both are avid sports fans. I would like to meet someone with similar interests for social conversations during dinner or just the contemplation of the world over a cup of coffee. I'm also interested in a woman who is a hopeless romantic like myself and enjoys evening walks and candlelight meals for two, yet can go out and have a good time with friends on a Saturday night. I am a classically trained pianist, but also play guitar and sing. I enjoy writing and performing all types of music. In my spare time I play in the rock band Driver.

No comments: