Monday, January 19, 2009

No Enstein?

Amy and I went baby stuff shopping again.. This time we where trying to register for gifts and we got in to this big discussion in the store about these jumper things.. Apparently, it will retard your babies development, something about they can't see their feet? oh' and you have to limit their time in it to like a half an hour.. I don't know, she had a book in her hand and well she's way smarter than I am..

I'm thinking if this kids jumping he's getting exercise and I have free hands for a beers... I think these jumpers are OK and what mommy doesn't know while she's at work an infant can't tell her... The thing says Enstein on it. Enstein was smart, right?

I am going to ask the Hoekzema's.. The Kurt's think Amy's nuts, and Beth is a real baby doctor..

2 comments:

Hoekzema said...

We have this. If you would like it, it is yours. My girls never liked it as much as the exersaucer. Would recommend one of those. We are missing a screw though, but since you are a nuts and bolts guy, you can fix it right up!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rich - We didn't have this thing - but a 'jump - a - roo" for our son. We loved it! So did he! The exersaucer is also awesome!! I guess I recommend both! Both of our kids seem to have developed fine....