Sunday, January 11, 2009

Got Milk Machine?

Today we bought a breast pump (Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump with Metro Bag) and I did better than I thought I would.. I didn't do as good at Pee in the Pod.. Ayway, these machines are weird.. Me being a guy I wanted to talk to the salesperson about RPM's and vareable speeds. The salesperson only pointed out the features like the little milk cooler, battery/car/plug-in, and fancey bag...

I'm looking forward to tring it out myself.. I tried a manual one once (remember Tanya)..


Also, I wonder if you can make it into some type of drinking game machine for tailgate parties? After the babies done with it of course..

3 comments:

Moosekahl said...

I'm a bit behind in saying congrats but hey...Congratulations on Baby McIntosh. Glad to hear all is going well.

Hoekzema said...

Richard-
Nice choice...Nice choice...

Nate

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember. I should probably sanitize that thing before our new baby comes, huh?