Thursday, September 21, 2006

Top 10 Reasons Not to Get a Vanity Plate…

Top 10 Reasons Not to Get a Vanity Plate…

10. I already pay enough taxes, why add $100 to the pile.
9. ASSMAN was taken…..
8. Too easy for the police to identify your car..
7. I Ride Dirty.. too easy for me to be identified..
6. People can’t drive to begin with so, why provide them a riddle to solve.
5. Too short for my digits.. (4 the ladies)
4. I don’t need to have a snappy slogan on a Porsche to make a smashed Mazda 6 driver cry…
3. I don’t need to have a snappy slogan on a Porsche to make a Santa Fe driver cry… I guess not cool enough to blog about)
2. I don’t need to have a snappy slogan on a Porsche to make a Lexus wagon driver cry…
1. I don’t need to have a snappy slogan on a Porsche to make an Odyssey mini van driver cry…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bow to your master blog-cross-referencing skills. If we all kick in will you get a "SMLPENIS" license plate like Jon's?

rudi said...

I'm in for $20. Let's see it Rich! (the plate, not your actual small penis).