Saturday, September 30, 2006

Play Time...

I stayed in Rochester this weekend to relax and let Amy get caught up on some projects. I also wanted to spend some time with my new toy.

So, this morning I took the Porsche to my favorite breakfast place in Rochester. Then after breakfast I took a quick spin over to my friend Carl’s to show him the car and to look at his toys. Carl has some pretty cool toys…

Well, today was my lucky day. After Carl looked over my car, he got one of his toys off the rack, yes rack.. Carl has 2 lifts in his garage so he can fit 5 cars in a 3 car garage. Yes!!! I got to drive Carl’s 1988(1/2) Ferrari 328 GTS with less than 10K on it…. Very sweet ride.. I felt like Magnum PI.

Later I took a drive up to Wabasha on the always fun HWY 60.. It was kind of a test run for me to learn about the car and what it’s potential might be..

No comments: