Monday, February 09, 2009

Recession Rip-off!!!

I would first like to thank Denny's for the free breakfast deal!!! I'm personally too lazy, and I have a job, to wait in line for a free meal. However, Denny's proved to many what a good deal free is.... There was a line out the door at about every Denny's... I bet Denny's did more for the economy than the $700,000,000 bank bail out package...

I love a good deal... And with the economy going down the sh!tter you would think a guy could find some deals... For example, Circuit City is closing and the best they can come do on a liquidation sale is 10-25% off on items you can't return.. Then the company complains that their going out of business sales aren't reducing their inventories... Well, I guess it no qwinkie dink that their going out of business... They can even successfully put together a liquidation sale...

Sunday I was driving and stopped in at an Arby's. All I wanted was a roast beef.. It's was $2.79 plus tax! What happened to 5 for $5?

Where are the deals? I'm going to curb my spending until I can get something for nothing.. Ya, it might cost you your job, but that's the price I'm willing to pay...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rich, I for one am very pleased to hear that you are taking a keen interest in the little guy. Its the high rent district people like yourself that helps the rest of us stay humble. Thanks for all you do cousin. And remember floyd does not wipe away your obligation to put "D" through college.