Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sell'n Machine


Be careful what you share with your wife. About a month ago I mentioned to Amy that I was thinking of selling my Harley. I just don't use it and I thought if I could get the right price for it I would let'r go...


Well, last Sunday was pretty nice out and Amy asked me if I was going to clean up the bike and put it up for sale... Since I speak fluent spouseeese. I washed up the bike and put it on http://www.craigslist.org/. I got a call 3 hours later and it was sold...


The sale went smooth!! Big thumbs up http://www.craigslist.org/... I'm glad I sold it but now my cylinder index is down by 2.. I did rush out and get a power washer. That's 1 cylinder, and 2 to go.. Yes the math is right. I'm going to be another year older in a couple of months and you can never be too prepared..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that you got rid of the dirt bike, now you can buy a big boys bike.

Jon said...

I wish you had also sold your ass-less leather chaps. Please stop sending me pictures of you wearing them!