Monday, May 21, 2007

Thank you for the Sunny Day..

Today is the one year anniversary of my father passing. I miss him. I miss talking to him about life, work, and what toys we want… I miss the feeling that he’s taking care of me and my mom. Although, he did do a great job getting us ready to be on or own without him because I can hear his voice in my head when every time I need his help (and sometimes when I don’t need his 2 cents too…)

I think he would be proud of my mom and how strong she has been over the past year. She’s made the house they had only spent a couple of days together in, into a welcome home. She’s made lots of new friends in addition to all of the friends and family that she already had there.

Also, I would like to thank everyone that has been so kind to my family. Some have dug in and helped my mom get settled in, others have listened when we needed someone to listen, and others have just extended the respect that they had for my father to all of us. Thank you……

No comments: