Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter

I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend. Amy and I visited my mom and some of my family in Southern Illinois. It’s about 600 miles from Rochester and with Amy living in Dallas I haven’t gotten down to see her as much as I would like so this weekend was special.

On Saturday my mom and I went to St. Louis to pick up Amy from the airport and since we where in St. Louis I took the opportunity to see my friend Lloyd at his rink. Lloyd and I where roommates in college and he was also the best man at our wedding.

That night Amy and I hooked up with a high school friend of my dad’s, Jack. Jack took us to a private bar. Swipe card and all, called the Buccaneer. They have 402 members and beers are only $1.50… This is in a town of about 3,000.. Oh, and we asked Jack if we could join.. He said no…

Sunday, Amy and I went to church with my mom, Aunt Gayla and her grandchildren. Yes… I went to church and no one got struck by lightning… My mom also worked on the Easter display, pictured above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No lightning struck anyone at church, but have you noticed the huge weather swing developed in the Midwest? Thanks alot Richie! Hell isn't freezing over, but a large portion of the States is suffering for your actions.

Anonymous said...

Ok Richard, winter is over, there's no more snow. It's time to start blogging again.