Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Practice Test

Amy has been studying a lot lately for a “big” test that she has to take at the end of the month. I always ask her why she didn’t pick a carrier a little less demanding like selling nuts and bolts, and she just laughs.. I never know if she’s laughing with me or at me.. Part of her routine is taking practice tests, so I found this one.. It has anatomy questions..

Think you know boobs? Prove it. Take the What’s Her Bra Size? quiz from Zipperfish.com and see how you do. This rudiculous game (with hilarious audio commentary, by the way) has everybody from Jennifer Aniston to Jennifer Love Hewitt. Let’s see how much attention you’ve actually paid to the lovely lady lumps of our favorite female celebrities.

It’s actually muct more difficult (not harder..) than I thought it would be.

2 comments:

rudi said...

Amy should also check out Who's Boobs at Liquid Generation; another fun anatomy game.

Anonymous said...

54 on the bra size, 3000 on the guess who's boobs... not to shabby. -BIGTONE