Sunday, July 16, 2006

Motoring Minnesota

I just got back from a quick 200 mile ride around Lake Pepin (A reservoir on the Mississippi). Since it as been so hot lately, for Minnesota, this was the perfect day to get out and Amy was/is still parked at the dinning room table with her nose in a book… WEEEE…

My trip started in Rochester heading strait for
Lake City, MN (birthplace of water skiing). Then I headed north along the Mississippi to Red Wing, MN (Red Wing Boots). At Red Wing, I crossed over the Mississippi to Wisconsin. Once in Wisconsin, I started back south to the next bridge to cross back into Minnesota at Wabasha (Grumpy Old Men).

On my way back from Wabasha I stopped at this church in
New Albany, MN… I think the population of the town is less than 10, but the have a big ass church…

Thanks for pointing out the motorcycle Dave....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool picture - the church is nice, but what makes the picture is the lone motorcycle parked in front of it.