Saturday, December 20, 2008

McBabie in the McOven

Well if you haven't heard the BIG news. Amy is pregnant with my baby.... This spring we will find out for sure when we will appear on Maury, but I think it's safe to say the baby is mine, and Amy's too.

The pic above was from the end of November @ 20 weeks. Amy was a little weirded out with how I got the camera in position but it was worth it.

Seriously, Amy has been doing great. She's only been a little tired, maybe I shouldn't have her shoveling snow, but I did promise her that when the baby comes the nanny will take over those chores.

Lucky for you I will be putting a lot of this kinda crap out there.. So hang on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little boy. Glad you chose to put the profile pic up and not the frontal face shot. Those are scary :) I'm glad Amy is doing well with no problems, but a part of me wants to slap her!! I told Becky that since this whole pregnancy is going well, there is no reason not to have another...liessb