Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Williapoolza!!!!

I just got back from Willapoolza in Las Vegas. What the F#*k is Willapoolza!! It was a fun filled weekend with a great group of guys, aka a bachelor party for Will. We packed a lot in in just a couple of days.


Finally I got to check off the Gilter Gulch "box".. Saddly, I was the only one out-of eleven to go, but I did tell them I was with a bachelor party..


We went to a cool Vodka Bar at Mandalay Bay called Red Square. They have a room that they keep at 10 degrees for drinking chilled Vodka. Before you enter the room they provide you with a coat and hat.... It's pretty $$$$ie...



And yes the next day was a little tuff............

1 comment:

Hoekzema said...

Love the socks and birkenstock look. Very....ummm non trendy. Should have gone with a pair of uggs.