Thursday, July 19, 2007

1/2 Naked Nate


Amy and I have a friend Nate and he has his own blog that we enjoy looking in on from time-to-time to see what Nate and his family are doing. Usually, it has something to do with Nate and Christine’s daughter Anisley mastering something that I can only dream of accomplishing someday…

However, I have noticed a common theme over the last year… Nate posts a lot of pictures of himself on his blog w/o a shirt on… I think that’s a little odd… So, above you will find a collogue of photo’s of Nate w/o his shirt on that I retrieve from his blog…

To be fair.. Nate does wear shirts on Sundays…..

3 comments:

Hoekzema said...

Thanks Rich, I appreciate the shout out on your website! Soon my website will be even more popular than yours! I just need to keep posting the HOT shirtless photos and the hit counter will keep on clicking! See you at Lake Pepin!

Nate

Unknown said...

Jon and Susan like posting 100% naked pictures of me on their blogs...

Jon said...

Walking around topless seems to work for Nate, afterall they are starting on kid #2. Maybe you need to walk around nude a little more Rich.