Thursday, June 21, 2007

10 Years....


Here are just 10 cherished moments over the last 10 years.

10. My husband is the one out there dancing with our former math teachers w/o his pants on.
9. You know it’s meant to last when you wife barfs all over the soda isle in Miejers and you don’t walk away…
8. And years later when she barfs in the bushes on The Strip in Vegas at 8am you still stay by her side.
7. When your wife understands about how cool a drive-thu daiquiri stand is, and lets you go back…
6. So hon, you bought a dress, shoes, purse, and jewelry that you only intend on wearing once?
5. The wife understands and appreciates the cylinder index.
4. My understanding of “feeling” for the patella.
3. But sweetie, it’s a good “deal”… The Deal…
2. Lunch’ins that end with the words… “Mayo Clinic”
1. Everyday…

Happy Anniversary Sweetie…..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you 10 more years a few times over. 50 went quickly.
Love to you both

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You guys are an inspiration to the rest of us. We'll see you at 50...


Nate and Christine (and Ainsley is ONE today!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Rich - I was looking at the GHS alumni site and saw your website on there. Looks pretty cool! Looks like you and Amy are doing well. I am actually living right up 52 from you guys in Farmington.
Hope all is well.
Kerri (Martin) Edwards

Congrats on 10 yrs!! Time flies hey?

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I can't believe that I forgot your anniversary. Your card is in the mail. You are such an inspiration. To so many people that you don't even know about. Love to you both, Tanya

Rich said...

Amy and I have had great role models in our parents growing up. And we are pretty lucky in the fact the we actually like each other.