Sunday, December 17, 2006

Blog Break is Over

I thought it was important to write a little blurb to let many of you know that Amy and I are OK… Believe it or not I’ve been getting phone calls!!!

I’ve just been a little busy with traveling to and from Dallas. Being a trophy wife tends to take a little time out of my blog schedule.

Last weekend, Dallas started on Thursday night so I could make Edwards Fellowship Luncheon on Friday at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. Which was pretty cool and I got to meet many of the people that Amy works with. That evening we got
luxury box tickets for the Dallas Stars game. They were free until Amy’s wallet got stolen and I spent the rest of the evening canceling credit cards.

Saturday, Amy and I went to a
local theater to watch A Christmas Carol. Did a little shopping and got some Sushi.

Sunday, Amy ran a leg in the
White Rock Marathon, which was about 5 or 6 miles. She didn’t set any records but she did it. That was followed by a party at Texas Scottish Rites Tent..

As we move into winter I will probably blog less.. Sorry, but I really like winter activates.

No comments: