Friday, October 06, 2006

Passed!!!

Amy passed her boards… And you may ask the question… So she finally done? The answer would be… Nope… And I have no idea when the official “done” will happen…

But as you can see by this blog post, she’s getting closer :)….

Seriously.. I’m very proud of Amy. She has worked extremely hard to accomplish this milestone. I continue to be amazed how much effort she (and here classmates) puts into her (their) training and carrier.. I hope everyone gets a similar letter in the mail this week!!! I know Nate did….

3 comments:

Hoekzema said...

Our congratulations to Amy on passing the boards! We are so happy for both of you! The Hoekzemas.

Anonymous said...

Congrats and Well Done!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you Amy. Oh, and you to Rich.

The Westrays

rudi said...

Congratulations Amy! And good luck in the rest of your carrier!