Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Starbucks "The Man"


Here’s a photo of Sparty Spartan and my friend Tim. Apparently, this is photo violates Starbucks corporate policy on camera use in the store. Good thing they don’t have the same policy at the Glew’s….

I recently emailed Starbucks to ask them if this was true about the photo policy or if the over zelass coffee maker broad had gone wild and was not correctly representing Starbucks. Personally, I think it was because see wanted me…..

Here’s Starbucks Response:

Dear Mr. McIntosh,

In regards to your inquiry, we would like the opportunity to gather a bit more information in order to best assist you. Please call our customer relations department at 1-8XX-XX-LATTE. Upon calling, please have reference #22XX523 available. Our representatives are happy to help you with any questions or concerns you might have.

On behalf of Starbucks, I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm Regards,

James S.
Customer Relations Representative
Starbucks Coffee Company

Pretty watered down. I guess I will have to call them, wait on hold, and voice my opinion to prompt 1, 2, or 3….

No comments: